Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Meiningen: A New Baby Heir



Prince Constantin of Saxe-Meiningen became a father this past July with the arrival of his first son, Prince Michael!

The birth took place in Switzerland, where the baby's parents reside.

This is the first Saxe-Meiningen birth since Prince Constantin, the only son of the late Prince Friedrich of Saxe-Meiningen and Princess Beatrice of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.

Given the family's request for privacy, we cannot share photos of the baby and his father. But he is a healthy boy and expected to carry the family name one generation further.

3 comments:

  1. Thay are my cousin's let them know and to follow me on Twitter @princejamesofw HRH Prince Gorge is my 3rd cousin and TRH Prince William is my 2nd cousin HRH Prince Charles is my 1st cousin and HRH Prince Philip is my 1st cousin that makes me what line to the throne of londen England let them know and the House of Lords.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Articles and content in this section of the website are really amazing. Great ideas indeed! I will surely keep this in my mind!

    Newborn photography los Angeles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing so great thing to us. the baby stroller we want to better project.

    ReplyDelete