EUROHISTIORY & Hoogstraten English Bookstore
November 5-6, 2016
The Park Hotel
Royal Gatherings in The Hague – Order of Presentations
As has become customary for royalty watchers and enthusiasts, EUROHISTORY in cooperation with Hoogstraten English Bookstore are looking forward to gathering in The Hague for the FOURTH Royal Gatherings in The Hague!
The Park Hotel will, once again, serve as our base in The Hague on November 5 and 6, 2016.
This year we have carefully prepared an extensive list of presentations, including:
1. A Life for the Tsar, Triumph and Tragedy at the Coronation of Tsar Nicholas II, by Janet Ashton
2. Schloß, Volume III, by Susan Symons
3. The Memoirs of Countess Viktoria-Luise of Solms-Baruth, by Arturo Beéche
4. The Athlones, by Robert Golden
5. The Duke of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha and the Third Reich, by Hubertus Büschel
6. The Palaces of St Petersburg, by Katrina Warne
7. Arabella Stuart, by Marian Bette
8. Fürstin Anna Louise zu Schwarzburg-Rudolstadt, by Bearn Bilker
9. Quest for a Tsar, by Klaus Jörg-Meyet Cabri
This year your fee (€160.00) for the conference will also include a group dinner Saturday evening!
If interested in attending, let us know ASAP by emailing/contacting us at:
Arturo Beeche at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Annet Bakker at:
For those arriving early, we are looking at organizing a visit to the Hermitage Museum on Friday, November 4, 2016.
EUROHISTORY has arranged for a set of rooms for those attending the conference. Let us know if you would like one of these lower-priced sleeping rooms. Availability is limited!